NetBet Welcome Offer
*New customer only. Minimum £30 single bet to qualify.
NetBet Welcome Offer Details
First, we are going to take a look at some essential details about this NetBet welcome offer. They are available right here in the table below.
|Welcome Bonus||Bonus Details|
|NetBet Bonus for Sports:||£30 in Free Bets and Spins*|
|Key Terms:||See Above|
|General Bonus Terms:||New UK players, 18+|
|Minimum Bonus:||£15 in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins for Casino and Vegas|
|Bet Validity:||Each Free Bet is valid for three days|
|NetBet Bonus Code||Reveal|
*Full terms and conditions apply.
In general, all promotional offers of this sort entail a list of terms and conditions that have to be met. Of course, this Netbet welcome offer does, too. All of the bonus T&Cs can be found on the operator’s site, and we advise you to go through them before opting for this promotion. However, we have listed some of the most important ones in our NetBet review below. Make sure to check them out.
NetBet Bonus Terms and Conditions
Here is what you should have in mind if you are interested in claiming this NetBet bonus offer in particular.
- This Netbet welcome offer is available to new UK players who are 18 or older.
- The minimum required deposit is £30.
- You need to place a £30 single bet or a single line multiple bet with a minimum of two selections.
- £15 will be awarded in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins (Vegas and Casino).
- The qualifying bet needs to be placed within 7 days of the account creation.
- Each free bet has a validity period of three days.
- PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller deposits are not eligible.
- Casino Free Spins (worth £10) can be used on selected games only.
- Casino Free Spins have a validity period of 30 days upon issue.
- Vegas Free Spins (worth £5) can be used on selected games only.
How can I join NetBet?
Next, let’s see how you can create your NetBet account and tick this box on your claiming-the-welcome-bonus list. Here’s what you will need to do.
- Follow one of the links in our NetBet review to go to this brand’s site and click “Join.”
- Select your country of residence and click “Start Registration.”
- Enter your email address and password and select your currency.
- Enter your title, first name and surname, username, date of birth.
- Provide your telephone number and address.
- Enter the name of your referee and a NetBet bonus code (optional).
- Accept the brand’s T&Cs and click “Start Playing.”
Available Sports Markets
Now, let’s look into the availability of different betting markets. After all, this is one of the most important aspects of having a solid sports betting experience. With NetBet UK, you can count on a wide range of available sports. Here are just some of the most popular ones.
- Horse Racing
- Virtual Sports
- American Football
Available Payment Options
Funding your betting account will be essential for a seamless online betting experience at NetBet, of course. Luckily, there are several options you can choose from. Here are some of them.
Last but not least, having easy access to customer support is also of great importance for any players. Again, NetBet clearly makes sure that the players have several options at their disposal. Here’s how you can contact them when you need the assistance of any sort.
- Live Chat
Additionally, the Help Centre provides answers to several common questions that players could ask. For example, they range from minimum/maximum stake, to bet cancellation and bet types and many other pressing issues. Feel free to browse through it, of course. There is certainly an excellent possibility you will find the solution on your own there.
NetBet Welcome Offer: Conclusion
To conclude, with a multitude of available markets, a fantastic NetBet welcome offer, and lots of payment and customer support options, this brand is undoubtedly worth a visit. While doing our review, we found no downsides to joining NetBet, so they will get our full recommendation.
Disclaimer: Please gamble responsibly. Before opting for a promotional offer, look into all the terms and conditions on the brand’s site.